Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Listening to Music?

By now you may be wondering if you should or can be listening to music while you write. That is totally up to you, many different people have many different styles. The types of music that I prefer to listen to are the soft and stimulating songs. Some are classical and some are a bit up beat, but whatever you prefer is the music you should play. Everyone is different and has different taste for music and songs.

My personal artist to listen to is Erin McCarley. Her songs I favorite are:

Love Save The Empty
Blue Suitcase
Pop Gun
Amber Wave
Just Another Day

I also like Taylor Swift, so I recommend her songs too, then again you probably have your own taste.

Good accounts to sign up with or browse, that provide a variety of ranges of music are:

Spotify 
Pandora
GrooveShark
Beats Music 

You can browse these sites or sign up for free. Of course if you want no ads in-between some songs then you can pay extra money to have them removed. Otherwise they are great to use.

Happy Listening!

2 comments:

  1. Ginny I do Groove shark I like it I just don't like the adds...cool post though

    ReplyDelete
  2. GROOVYπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete