Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Writing Intro

Hello readers, welcome, I am Ginny, this is my blog to type my thoughts and ideas on writing; writing books, books to read and tips on both.


My favorite genres are mystery, action and a little bit of fantasy for imagination. Those are mine, but you probably like different ones.


I will be also blogging more on the details of writing. For now though in this post, my focus will be how to choose a book that is right for you, by genre, and style. First we have to know what genres are about. I know these are only half of some you could think of but this will have to do for now.


Mystery= A type of genre that mainly leaves you hanging wanting more or making to wonder what will happen next.
Action= When a lot of scene and description and when the concept of the book has a lot of ideas that have, well…  action.
Romance= Having emotions towards another character in the story line.
Fairytale= Having the characters be apart of a fairytale story with a twist or just being a remake. Or maybe the characters are the same characters with a bit of a different storyline and/or personality .
Fiction= This type in particular only gives real facts in the book way.


So now that we defined these genres we can pick the one you want. To decide which one you want, see which one fits you the best.


Well, I hope that will help you decide the next time you read!


Thanks for reading my first blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Ginny I am really impressed you can write when you want to.....great job you are really good at explaining writing in a very detailed way!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete